PEA Fundraising Forum – Virtual Event
INNOVATING AFRICAN FUNDRAISING
Raising the Next Generation of African Funds
As fundraising for Africa plummets to record lows, with about 58% of GPs missing fund targets in the recent cycle, innovating strategies has become a timely discussion.
The Private Equity Africa (PEA) Fundraising Forum is a practical ‘how-to’ event that offers master classes, expert panel discussions and data analysis to help GPS reposition fundraising strategies for success in global markets.
This popular half-day forum has previously been hosted as a physical event in the UK and US, and will this year be delivered virtually as a data-focused event.
Morning Masterclass & Afternoon Forum (Virtual)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
TAPPING INTO GLOBAL TRENDS
Data to Watch: Analysing global and African fundraising trends
- New global trends to adopt into Africa
- Recent GP consolidations – an LP view
- Mauritius as a domicile – what has changed?
- Top 10 LP concerns for current GPs
FORECASTING FUTURE RETURNS
Data to Watch: Data points that LPs should look out for moving forward
- Restructuring funds to boost returns : What are the global trends?
- Is the current public African fund returns data reflecting the full story?
- Fund size analysis : What is the best size for Africa for optimal returns?
- Portfolio returns : What do current numbers tell us about the future?
TWEAKING FUND STRATEGIES
Data to Watch: Analysis of the African fundraising data universe
- Lessons learnt from recent successful fundraising – what is working?
- Analysis capital call vehicles, seed funds, listed platforms and credit funnel facilities
- Fund positioning – the African GP quadrant – how are funds being positioned?
- Private equity, credit, venture capital, impact vehicles – what is attracting LPs?
Data to Watch: First time fund trends
- Which type of 1st time funds are attracting interest?
- LP due diligence – recent trends
- Which LPs are backing first time funds?
- Strategies for successfully raising a first-time fund
Who Should Attend?
Fund Managers, LP Investors, Legal Advisors, Placement Agents and Fund Administrators.
Speakers & Agenda
Speaker list and agenda will be available shortly.
This event is free for LPs and Private Equity Africa Subscribers.
This event is part of the Deal Book Africa Digital Event Series.
Leave A Comment