PEA LP-GP Fundraising Roundtables
Structuring for Successful Fundraising
The fundraising roundtables are a stream of interactive closed sessions that will bring together LPs and GPs to discuss how to successfully raise a fund for Africa.
While over half the Africa funds have missed their fundraising targets in recent cycles, some funds have finished strong and beat targets. What are they getting right?
The investor-only sessions are exclusive breakout sessions during the PEA Investor Summit which will precede the 10th PEA Awards Gala Dinner.
- What successful fund managers are getting right
- Mastering a successful the first close
- Innovative strategies that need to be adopted moving forward
- Analysis of how LPs have changed their fund commitment strategies
- What first-time managers can do differently
- New types of LPs expected to be in the market
- Successfully structuring a venture capital fund
- Taking a fund over the finish line
Full agenda will be available shortly.
This is a premium session during the PEA Investors Summit.
Each session has VERY LIMITED CAPACITY.